My years as a New York criminal lawyer have provided me with experience in a wide variety of cases as well as a strong sense of commitment to my clients. Whether you're looking for a New York DUI lawyer or have been accused of other crimes, this is the information I can provide for you:
As your lawyer, I am fully committed to defending you. I honor my commitment by:
- Fully Understanding Your Case
- Thoroughly Explaining the Law to You
- Digging Deep for Evidence
- Being Persuasive
- Fighting for Your Freedom
I have extensive New York City trial experience. Over the years, I have represented clients accused of nearly every type of crime, including:
- Drunk Driving - DWI, DWAI (driving while ability impaired), DUI
- Drug Offenses - sale and possession of cocaine, crack-cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine (meth, crystal meth, mdma), ketamine, etc.
- Marijuana Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Homicide - murder, manslaughter
- Sex Offenses - rape, criminal sexual act, sexual abuse, course of sexual conduct, forcible touching, etc.
- Weapon Possession - firearms, switchblade knives, etc.
- Fraud - identity theft, welfare fraud, fraudulent accosting
- Theft - shoplifting, petit larceny, grand larceny, theft of services (turnstile jumping)
I pride myself on developing effective strategies that fit my clients' needs, and on being a forceful, persuasive advocate.
I equally pride myself on having compassion and respect for each client, on demonstrating respect by listening to whatever my clients need to tell me, and on always applying my best efforts.
Over the years, people sometimes ask, "How do you defend people when you know they are guilty?" To be honest, this is not a question I struggle with at all.
Some people I represent have done what they are accused of doing. I represent some people who are completely innocent. I represent others who have done some, but not all, of what their accusers have alleged.
All have one thing in common: they are fellow human beings and they are in trouble.
I have a very satisfying job. I help people who are in serious trouble. Though each situation is different, my aim is always the same: to achieve the best result possible. I am grateful to my clients for putting their trust in me to do what I love to do.
In a particular case, the best result possible might be dismissal of the charges, or acquittal at trial. The best result might be a guilty plea that results in a shorter prison term than could otherwise be achieved. The best result might be a sentence of probation, or the opportunity to complete a long-term drug program.
You will determine which result I seek. I will do my best to achieve your goal.
My commitment to defending you will never waver.